Monday, December 27, 2010

Bubbles anyone?

Okay y'all! so here's the sneaky peek preview post of what's to come this Friday :)

SO, think New Years Eve!

What goes hand in hand with good ole new years eve? ( besides Dick Clark, I am so not skilled to make a cake in that legends likeness...yet. Just give it some time)


I'll see you guys on Friday morning!!! For those of you facing the "Snowpocolypse" like me, How are you doing?? I am a little baffled at the snow outside right now! Stay Warm, and if any of you guys have good blizzardy type snacks to share, I'm all ears!! 

Finally, I'd love to connect with any and all of you on FoodBuzz or Bakespace, my user ID is SugarTownSweets 

Peace  Love and Sugar,

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. I am also facing the "Snowpocolypse". I am sore from shoveling but spent most of the inside reading by the fire with hot chocolate in hand :)

    http://jax9126.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete