Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meet poppy!


So at the end of my work day today, I got a text from my roommate saying she had a surprise for me when she arrived home from work this evening. half terrified, half curious ( hah) I waited, wondering what she might walk in with.

to my great relief, it was not a severed head ( whew!) but something much more fun.

readers, meet Poppy....


Isn't she pretty!!?

we quickly set to work setting her up on the stove...


poured in the included popcorn and oil package....


and cranked it up! ( cue the jack in the box music here)



finally, we had a product!!!!!

and just to make it more fun, we decided to throw in some more yummyness for good measure.




D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
*sidenote- tomorrow's recipe for french toast casserole is going to be pushed to Saturday morning when I'm home inside watching the snow fall. again.


 oh and, because it's hilarious, and so very very true. LoL







1 comment:

  1. I love popcorn!! I like the Ellen video :D

    ReplyDelete